Thursday 30 April 2015

April Favorites 2015!

Hello!

This year is flying over, I can't believe it's May already! I thought I would do a post detailing a few items that I have enjoyed using a lot this month, as I didn't start the blog that long ago I'm just going to do three items for this month, so here they are:

1 - Food Diary
I purchased this food diary from eBay, you can get food diary sheets from Slimming World for free but I am getting closer to my target and wanted to have them all in one place so I can look back on them. The main reason for this is once I'm at my target I can keep a record of the weeks that I've maintained my weight and what I did food and exercise wise that week. 

The diary I got is not an official one but it is laid out for people following SW, so it has space for your healthy extras, syns and free foods, as well as exercise and notes for the week; each week also features a menu planner and a weekly summary for the end of the week, which I love! In the front of the book there are pages for tracking your weight every week, body magic (exercise) awards, monthly measurements, before and after pictures and pages for your favorite recipes! I'm in love with it and have been filling it in religiously! This one will last a full year and I will definitely be purchasing one for next year!




2 - Sprinkle of Chatter
Sprinkle of Chatter is Louise Pentland's vlog channel and her secondary channel on YouTube, her primary channel is Sprinkle of Glitter which I also love, but lately I have found myself just watching my way through all of her old vlogs.

I find they're just easy to watch and it's been lovely watching her little girl going to Disney World and such as well as just seeing what Louise does day to day.


3 - Journal
I'd recently read "20 Things To Do When You're 30 That Will Make Life Better At 50" now I'm only 24 but after reading it I realised a lot of them were changed I was currently trying to make in my life anyway. One thing stuck out to me thought which was no. 18 Keep a Journal. It's something I've always wanted to do but I would normally start one and then only write in it once or twice and then just stop. When I was in TK Maxx at the weekend (haul post will follow soon!) for some home and wedding bits and I saw this lovely note book in amongst the book shelves.


After having a little look at the layout inside I decided it would be the perfect book to start my journal in. I've been doing well with it so far and it's nice to have a  private place to write your thoughts and just to vent when you feel like it!

Anyway that is my favorites for April! Thank you for reading and if you have any questions or comments then please leave them in the comment section below!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment